Easily track and process returns and replacements
The RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Magento module allows your customers to return the products bought to have them replaced or refunded within the admin specified warranty period.
In the 1.1.1 version of the RMA Magento extension released today, some security improvements have been made and the following bugs have been fixed:
- custom templates issue
- incorrect translation
- order ID auto-completion causes crash report
- requested product list issue
- impossibility to delete created status
- cache issue
- ignoring new lines symbols when customer prints label
- incorrect work via HTTPS
- customer doesn’t receive notification when request has been created from backend
Get the complete extension description on the RMA for Magento page.