Follow Up Email v.3.1.1. with Renewed User Guide released
Today we are happy to announce the release of Follow Up Email v.3.1.1. The new version enlarges the list of the Follow Up Email features with:
- ‘New customer signup’ event
- New ‘Decimal’ template filter modifier
- Event cancelling by customer email only (not by email and initiator object)
- Schedule more than one email on the same time
- Mail encoding is UTF-8 now
In addition the following bugs have been fixed:
- url_resume in Multistore mode
- Grouped products condition on order and cart-related events
- BCC field is always empty in email preview
- The URL generated via url_resume doesn’t consider the store in Multistore
- Sending test emails with empty test object IDs fields
- Sending test emails on ‘Customer birthday’ event
- Send E-mail from the Mail Log with certain conditions
One more thing which will definitely highlight your spirits is the Follow Up Email User Guide. 36 pages of the Guide will tell you how to configure the extension, manage Follow Up Email rules, create new email templates using either Newsletter Template or Transactional Email Template.
The Examples chapter will lead you from different rules and templates creation till test email sending. 30 screenshots perfectly serve for settings illustration and self-control – you can always check what you have done and what should be done.
To download the User Guide in PDF and learn more about Follow Up Email, please visit the extension page.