Help Desk Ultimate v 2.8 makes the work with tickets easier and faster
The Help Desk Ultimate extension is a turnkey solution for Magento-based websites. It’s a perfect customer care and support Magento module with an efficient case tracking and resolution system indispensable for a successful e-commerce business.
Help Desk Ultimate v.2.8 is packed with new features that will help you make the work with tickets easier.
New features in this update include:
- Email rejecting patterns functionality implemented
The Help Desk Ultimate Magento module is empowered with email rejecting option, which helps to configure the incoming emails and omit creating tickets from auto reply messages or spam messages.
- Ability to edit or delete department replies from the backend
Now the store administrators can edit their own replies or delete the messages at all from the backend within a ticket thread.
- Emails with empty subject and multiple attachments support
Help Desk Ultimate v.2.8 converts incoming emails with empty subjects into new tickets; as well as supports multiple attached files that will be added to the generated ticket.
- WYSIWYG editor for admin replies
- Delete button on ticket editing form
In the 2.8 version of Help Desk Ultimate, the following bugs have been fixed:
- Magento EE permissions issue
- Ticket loading speed up for stores with a huge amount of customers
- Impossible to delete tickets from grid in the ‘Ticket history’ tab
- Contact form issues
- Incorrect parse emails that contain special symbols
- Incorrect identification of department for email reply
- Cross-browser layout compatibility
- ‘Choose store view’ control always redirects to information tabs
- One underscore symbol parsed incorrectly
- Errors in generate Uid function
- Email to ticket conversion issue
- No ‘Create ticket from this order’ button at Magento 1.3
- Cron work crashes when customer is missed
We are also happy to announce the release of the Help Desk Ultimate User Guide which will help you raise your customers care and support level up to the mark. This guide introduces you to the main extension configuration as well as gives the detailed description of creating tickets and managing departments.
To download the User Guide as a PDF document, please visit the Help Desk Ultimate page.