Major April Updates!
A pack of crucial updates for the most promising Magento 2 extensions!
We say goodbye to April – a month marked with our hard work – and greet the new beginning full of powerful solutions and advanced enhancements for your Magento 2 store!
Considered all the relevant customer requests, we’ve come up with improvements that will benefit the e-commerce business of any scale. Explore the automation-targeted backend options to manage processes efficiently, provide the increased user-friendliness in the frontend to engage customers into every service – from a tempting loyalty program to detailed product subscriptions.
Start May with upgrading your store!
Magento 2 Blog 2.5.0
– Related Posts;
– Thumbnails for Recent Posts and Blog Posts;
– PageBuilder support;
– Speed improvements;
– Bug fixes.
Magento 2 Shop by Brand 1.2.0
– Split database support;
– Data migration tool from M1 to M2;
– Brand URL display based on the backend brand settings;
– Page Builder support;
– Bug fixes.
Magento 2 Advanced Subscription Products 2.1.0
– PayPal button on a product page
– Paypal support via Braintree
– Bug fixes
Magento 2 Advanced Reviews 1.1.0
– A separate page with all reviews on the site;
– Image support;
– Customer comments;
– Comment Auto-approval;
– Review Auto-approval;
– Abuse report;
– Anti-spam protection;
– Review widget;
– Filter options: with images, only by rating, from verified buyers only;
– Improved helpfulness voting behavior;
– Email address for alerts about negative reviews;
– Integration with Reward Points 1.6.0;
– Minor UI fixes.