New ERP Integration: No Manual Errors, No Data Loss
Running two separate entities – an online store and ERP system – is usually much confusing for your staff and disadvantageous for the competition.
This situation causes multiple errors and requires considerable efforts in order to keep both of them up to date.
Unified software architecture is more flexible and provides tangible benefits for any online merchant:
- Reduces the time required for manual data entries and the number of errors;
- Instantly synchronizes the product, price, stock, order, and customer related data;
- Notifies customers about the statuses of their orders, shipments, and products;
- Simplifies the changes of prices and inventory;
- Arranges queues of updates and makes sure that no changes are lost;
- Keeps integrated units independent and prevents possible mutual negative affects, including breakdowns on one or another side;
- Reduces operational expenses.
So, an ecommerce store and ERP system integration is more profitable in the long term, which is especially relevant now, when the use of ERP systems by different businesses is constantly increasing.
Note: According to Eurostat, the share of European companies using Enterprise Resource Planning has increased by 24% from 2010 to 2013.
The ERP Integration extension from our partners provides you with the opportunity to integrate your Magento and current ERP system. The module allows you to integrate with almost any ERP system and even replace it, if necessary.
ERP integration allows automated real-time data transfers importing orders from Magento to ERP and transmitting product updates backwards.