Aheadworks EULA Revision
Recently Aheadworks has revised the End User Licence Agreement terms coming into force on October 15, 2016.
Be sure to check all the changes and contact us if you have any questions regarding unclear clauses.
Main Changes and Additions
- Formatting and language makeover that brings the document up to the current legal standard;
- Clauses that clarify the specifics of extensions use by website developers;
- Detailed description of usage restrictions and exceptions from these restrictions;
- Warranty and Liability terms;
- Clauses that clarify what kind of customer data may be used by Aheadworks for marketing and technical purposes;
- Software use monitoring terms.
In fact, most of the changes and additions were in force before the update provided by general laws and now they are just brought together in one record.