GDPR 1.0 Guarantees Straightforward Customer Personal Data Management in Compliance with the Main GDPR Regulations
As we all know, GDPR came into force on May 28, 2018, and now, it affects a lot of ecommerce businesses in Europe and abroad.
In this light, many entrepreneurs are interested in some solutions that would allow them to follow the regulation terms and provide customers with all the rights they can require.
Welcome! GDPR 1.0 for Magento 2 is released!
GDPR for Magento 2
The GDPR module collects customer consents to process their personal data and allows you to stay compliant with the most essential GDPR regulations, including the right to access, copy, change, transfer, and erase customer personal data effectively.
What makes it different
- Be compliant with the main GDPR regulations by allowing customers to access, copy, change, transfer, and delete their personal information;
- Collect data consents on registration, checkout, and other website pages;
- Allow customers to send data access, transfer, and deletion requests right from their personal accounts;
- Verify customers by email in order to avoid frauds;
- Track customer statuses on the backend;
- Use the extension API to get and delete data from third-party solutions.