Meet Magento Spain 2015: More Ecommerce, More Community, More Magento
Mid-autumn is usually the end of the fruitful period, while most Meet Magento conferences just grow ripe this time. Six European and one Latin-American event take place in October, which makes it the busiest month of the whole year.
Cluj-Napoca, Sao Paolo, Athens, Poznan, Zurich, Moscow and finally Madrid are seven great destinations, appointments and communities waiting us shortly.
The meaning of each event cannot be overstated for every country and Magento in general, but as for us we travel to Madrid, which welcomes about 50 domestic and international Magento experts, including our VP Communications and Partnerships Alexander Galtsow.
Magento in Spain
Spain, and Madrid in particular, is a traditional place for Magento conferences cherished by the profound local Magento community. Here are some facts about Magento in Spain:
- Catalonia (100% of the domestic Google search volume) and Valencia (96% of the domestic Google search volume) are the most interested in Magento Spanish regions (source Google Trends);
- Catalonia (28.7% of the total number) and Madrid (24% of the total number) are the regions with the biggest number of Magento stores (source: BuiltWith);
- Spain currently hosts two Magento conferences – Meet Magento Spain and the Spanish edition of Bargento. Magento Developer Paradise, which currently moved to Croatia, has also been held in Spain for several years;
- Spain has three official Magento Solution Partners: Gfi Informatique, Interactiv4.com, and On4U Global Services SL (source: Magento);
- Spain has 31 officially certified Magento developers. Madrid – 9 people, Barcelona – 6, Valencia – 4, Zaragoza – 4. (Source: Magento);
- Most of domestic Meet Magento 2015 speakers come from Madrid.
Meet Magento Spain 2015
Teatro Goya, the official venue of the conference, is a new business destination in Madrid and exceptional place for conferences and large conventions. It is located in the heart of Madrid next to the Manzanares river and offers visitors all necessary business facilities and beyond.