SARP 2.2 Gets a Powerful Notification System
The benefits of recurring sales are closely considered in our previous posts and we highly recommend you to try on this revenue model.
Without exaggeration, we think that it is suitable for most product lines and can be advantageous for both, sellers and customers.
To streamline the process of selling subscription products we consistently improve and complement the functionality provided by our Subscriptions and Recurring Payments Magento extension.
SARP 2.2 New Features
The newest version of SARP got an advanced and powerful notification system able to inform customers and responsible employees on recent most important event updates.
The current version of the SARP extension is also more stable, when working with PayPal providing the fully automated recurring profiles synchronization.
Located under Subscriptions –> Email Notifications the functionality allows Magento admins to create an infinite number of notification patterns.
The Notification Details section includes next compulsory fields:
- Name – specifies the unique name of the notification;
- Status – disables or enables the notification;
- Event Type – determines the events, which trigger notification emails. It currently includes five options: New profile created, Profile Status Changed, New order created, Profile expired, Next payment;
- Recipient – appoints email recipients, including Customer, General Contact, Sales Representative, Support, etc.;
- Store – determines stores/store views for email notifications.