The iPhone Theme for Magento – now with BlackBerry compatibility!
Our revolutionary product for mobile commerce – the iPhone Theme for Magento – is already compatible with the Android OS as well as iOS 4.2. Since the 1.2 version released today, it is compatible with the BlackBerry OS as well. Now you can consider all top mobile platforms while working out your mCommerce strategy!
In v.1.2, we improved the iPhone Theme GUI for those your customers who use desktop browsers and mobiles with joystick when wandering through your store. Now the navigation buttons for image slider and buttons to delete items from cart are at their disposal for more convenient shopping.
Moreover, we’ve implemented the feature which was frequently discussed in our Forum. Today we are happy to announce that with the 1.2 version of the Magento iPhone Theme you can easily specify copyright and footer links exactly in the backend.
The list of new features is completed with two native Magento functionalities implemented in our just released product: the iPhone Theme supports gift messages and multistore. Gain from your mobile version store as much as you benefit from the desktop version, or even more!
The following bugs have been fixed in the Magento iPhone Theme v.1.2:
- No link to the order when it was placed
- Wrong image switcher width after Android rotation
- Menu sticking after swiping back
- Grey screen after AJAX request timeout
- Wrong displaying of My Cart button title with products in cart
- Incorrect work of virtual keyboard in the Search field
- Fatal error when editing address at My Account page
- Incorrect work of gift card in Magento EE
- Some other minor bugfixes
Find more information on the iPhone (Blackberry) Theme for Magento page.
Wanna know how the iPhone Theme was developed? Read about it in aheadWorks Blog!